Ethereum Merge: (0:00)
- The first day since Ethereum Proof of Stake merge went live.
- You may find graphics cards a lot cheaper now if you’re looking for one.
- No issues have been noticed with current live deployments, but any can be reported via the support channels in Discord.
Current Snapshots: (4:25)
- A vote for solidifying the final timeline of the Head Chef search is up on Snapshot.
CBR and Head Chef Nominee Finder’s Fee: (6:10)
- CB Recruitment, a subsidiary of Coin Bureau, has come forward with two of the current nominees for Head Chef. These two are:
- If either of these two candidates is elected, CB Recruitment expects a 30% finder’s fee paid, based on a set salary.
- These two candidates have also made a diplomatic gesture to return severance if they are elected.
- Many feel like this point has been brought up rather late in the hiring process and can be considered unfair to other individuals who have brought forward candidates of equal weight.
- Willing to discuss and work out compensation with the DAO into more acceptable terms if it is too contentious.
Community Updates: (35:20)
- The new Sushi 2.0 UI update is slated to launch next week should there be no bugs left to work out.
- Stable swap pools are currently in auditing.
- Dall-E art competition voting ends Sunday night – will formulate airdrops next week for MVP NFTs.
- With being so far in the Head Chef election process, we are no longer accepting any more nominees.
- Neil is awaiting correspondence from Fenwick before discussing the details of the DAO legal entity in depth with the community.
- Next week is intended to be a debate between Head Chef nominees.